Redhorse Awarded 5-year, $5 Million REM Contract by NAVFAC Southwest
September 28, 2016
Redhorse was awarded a 5-year, $5 million contract by the Naval Facilities Engineering Command (NAVFAC) Southwest to provide resource efficiency management (REM) services in support of energy and water efficiency and conservation programs at Navy and Marine Corps installations throughout California.
The Redhorse team of energy experts will deliver site-specific solutions to maximize resource efficiency and comply with current legislation. This work will cover all aspects of facility energy management, including energy information, energy efficiency, renewable energy and alternative fuels, energy security, and behavior change. Specific areas of support include:
- Energy program planning, DUERS reporting, and utility invoice reviews
- Utility data analysis and benchmarking
- Energy and water audits
- Development and implementation of energy projects, including UESC and ESPC projects
- Training and capacity building
- Operations and Maintenance (O&M) improvements
- Building Energy Monitor program management and design review
- Energy resiliency through the integration of energy efficiency, demand response, onsite generation, and energy storage.