Redhorse Awarded 5-year, $25 Million BPA to Provide GSA Acquisition Management Support Services
March 7, 2016
Redhorse was awarded a 5-year, $25 million blanket purchase agreement (BPA) to provide acquisition management support services for GSA’s Assisted Acquisition Service. Redhorse will provide acquisition management support services for a variety of program support functions related to the GSA Federal Acquisition Service (FAS), Assisted Acquisition Services (AAS) Organization, including procurement assistance, administration, and management assistance for acquisitions of various type and complexity.
Work under this BPA will consist of pre-award and contract administration and closeout support tasks to assist in all efforts associated with the processing of new and existing contracts and task orders:
- Performance and financial responsibility recommendations
- Market research and procurement strategy recommendations in support of acquisition planning
- Expert assistance for price / cost and technical quote analysis
- Contract administration and performance assessment
- Development of policies and procedures
Redhorse support will help GSA implement their enterprise-wide focus to deliver professional services acquisition support in accordance with the AAS governance structure and portfolio-based framework.