Location: National Capital Region
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Level of Education: B.S. or B.A. degree. 10 to 15 years experience in system development, training, or related fields with at least 7 years of experience in developing and providing training. Experience in the telecommunications field is highly desirable.
Job Level: Supervisory or management experience is required.
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. We are looking for a Training Lead. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
- Proven team leadership.
- Results setting up new training programs for staff and customers.
- Experience providing training to both Civilian Agency and DOD customers.
- Experience developing training aids and customer training material and collateral.
- Conducts training analysis, designs and develops training curricula, designs and develop multimedia/web storyboards and training, and measures and evaluates effectiveness of training. Supervises training and instruction personnel and conducts research necessary to develop and revise training courses and prepare appropriate training catalogs.
- Prepares instructor materials (course outline, background material, and training aids). Prepares student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts, completion certificates, and course critique forms). Trains personnel by conducting formal classroom courses, workshops, webinars, and seminars. Provides supervision of, and direction to, training staff.