Senior Technical Analyst
Location: National Capital Region
Job Type: Full-Time/Regular
Level of Education: Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) with 10 years of experience in program management, technical, business development or business analysis discipline. Masters degree preferred.
Job Level: Supervisory or management experience is required.
Now is a great time to join Redhorse Corporation. We are looking for a Senior Technical Analyst. Redhorse specializes in developing and implementing creative strategies and solutions with private, state, and federal customers. We are hiring creative, motivated, and talented people with a passion for doing what’s right, what’s smart, and what works.
- Technical and/or Account and project manager experience contributing to multiple telecommunications pursuits of values greater than $100 Million.
- 10+ years of Federal experience supporting both Civilian and DOD customers.
- Experience interfacing with agency senior executives and senior government technical management and executive level personnel as well as technical staff is required.
- Understanding and experience with engineering and business development in the Telecommunications industry, systems, full life cycle acquisitions, acquisition tools, and cloud and mobile strategies.
- A broad technical and business background is desirable. Must possess direct telecommunications, design and integration skills. Maintains awareness of new and emerging technologies and potential applications. Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills. Ability to provide high-level technical analysis and expertise for work described across the RFQ scope. Provides advance technical knowledge acquired through education and direct experience in network acquisition, design, implementation and operations.
- Experience in analysis of the Federal Information Technology (IT) and Telecommunications market is mandatory. Participates in all phases of supporting clients’ acquisition life cycle, including but not limited to market research, SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis, analyzing emerging technology trends, assessing competitive Federal IT contracts, evaluating IT labor categories, and designing telecommunications solutions and presenting solutions to customers. Articulates complex technical concepts in plain, understandable terms. Understands federal agency enterprise/business challenges and opportunities in the federal telecommunications market in the context of how agencies leverage IT and telecommunications to meet their missions. Recommends IT/business solutions that enable Federal Agencies to achieve their goals.
Click here for our Employee Benefits